|It's been a while...
||[Jul. 26th, 2009|04:30 am]
|||||Christian Death - Luxury of Tears||]|
I just did this thing for Facebook and decided not to paste it there and tag people since it usually shits me when people do them and tag me, but I felt like posting it somewhere and then remembered I have a Livejournal! So anyway, here it is:
1. What time did you get up this morning?
MIdday. Vim woke me up to go play mini-golf with him, Ryan and Gracie.
2. How do you like your steak?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Transformers 2. I want those two hours of my life back.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
BSG, West Wing, Firefly... like I can pick just one!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I really don't know. Not here, but I don't know where else either. :\
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Subway (remember, I didn't get up until midday)
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
Artichokes, crustaceans that still look like crustaceans when they're served, mammal organs (brains, livers, kidneys etc.)
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Burnside Wine and Noodle Bistro in Adelaide.
10. Favorite dressing?
Caesar salad dressing.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
2009 Triumph Daytona 675 and it's a truly, truly beautiful thing.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Shorts and a t-shirt.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Eastern Europe! I've got a travel plan that's been floating around since 2007 that involves Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Belarus etc. etc.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Dumb question. Don't care.
15. Where would you want to retire?
On top of a huge mountain of cash.
16. Favorite time of day?
When I get home from work. Not that I hate my job, it's just that I like the freedom of deciding what to do with my time.
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
19 - 22 were Facebook specific.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
So totally a night person.
24. Do you have any pets?
Not at the moment but I like dogs and fish.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I found out today that I didn't know how to spell "lasso" correctly. Seriously.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
What any child who watched Top Gun as a 7 year old was inspired to become - a homosexual! I mean, fighter pilot.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
My 7th birthday when I got Optimus Prime AND a deadly BMX!
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Definitely a dog person. I generally despise cats and have encountered only very few that are cool.
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
Once when I was about 9 I was in a shocking car accident. Miraculously no one died, but the car was a write off. My sister saved my life.
32. Any pet peeves?
Being trapped behind slow walkers, people who repeat the same joke ad nauseum in the hopes of getting more laughs, being woken up from awesome dreams.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Ryan's special - beef, pepperoni, pinapple, olives and garlic with BBQ sauce.
34. Favorite Flower?
Dumb question. Don't care.
35. Favorite ice cream?
The wicked choc honeycomb stuff at Baskin Robbins that Carolyn put me on to.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
KFC I guess, but I don't go there much.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Someone who wants to make me last longer in bed. Or make my penis huge. Or sell me a designer watch for cheap. Or some Nigerian who needs $1,000 and will give me $30 million later. I can't remember. One of those.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Probably Amazon.com since they've got lots of everything. If you mean retail store then you're shit out of luck - I avoid going to bricks and morter establishments as much as possible.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
As mentioned earlier I woke up to an invite to go play mini-golf and immediately seized upon the idea despite being barely awake. That was pretty random when you think about it.
41. Like your job?
My job? So-so. My field? Absolutely love it.
Hell yes. It's my favourite vegetable.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Bali in 2008 with Carmen.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
If you count scoffing Hungry Jack's with Vim after we wrapped up at the Cas Club tonight then that would be it.
45. What are you listening to right now?
Christian Death - Die With You
46. What is your favorite color?
47. How many tattoos do you have?
Just the one.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Don't know yet.
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
50. Coffee Drinker?
Cappuccino all the way.